WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the vision of the product through the development cycle.
- Work with clients and partners of third parties in the evaluation of needs and the definition of requirements.
- Manage the accumulation of functions and improvements while maintaining communication of time and status to internal teams.
- Main link between the development team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative solutions / solutions, develop requirements and communicate the roadmap.
- Demonstrate new features, organize internal and external comments, manage beta versions.
- Collaborate with the quality control team to prioritize the defects / errors of the products and provide guidance to the development team on the expected behavior.
- Perform user acceptance tests for new functions and collaborate with the training team in the documentation efforts
WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
- 1-2 years of experience in a product management function.
- 4-year degree from a higher university, MBA or related strongly preferred graduate degree.
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience with calculations, data analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation of skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with the demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects at once, paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking and fast learning team player.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models is an advantage.
- Experience and familiarity with flat rate prices and / or the tools for selling and proposing equipment is an advantage.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- We pay you for continuous learning.
- We enjoy the day to day while we work with excellence.
- Trips to Silicon Valley, Las Vegas, London and other places we do business.
- A new MacBook Air.
- A project obsessed with excellence.
- Flexibility. We trust you, so we do not need to control your journey.
- An excellent location in central Barcelona right in the middle of a startup ecosystem.
- Participation in the company’s benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, and more).
If this is you. We want to talk to you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com