WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own the vision of the product through the development cycle.
- Work with clients and partners of third parties in the evaluation of needs and the definition of requirements.
- Manage the accumulation of functions and improvements while maintaining communication of time and status to internal teams.
- Main link between the development team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative solutions / solutions, develop requirements and communicate the roadmap.
- Demonstrate new features, organize internal and external comments, manage beta versions.
- Collaborate with the quality control team to prioritize the defects / errors of the products and provide guidance to the development team on the expected behavior.
- Perform user acceptance tests for new functions and collaborate with the training team in the documentation efforts
WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
- 1-2 years of experience in a product management function.
- 4-year degree from a higher university, MBA or related strongly preferred graduate degree.
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience with calculations, data analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation of skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with the demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects at once, paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking and fast learning team player.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models is an advantage.
- Experience and familiarity with flat rate prices and / or the tools for selling and proposing equipment is an advantage.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- We pay you for continuous learning.
- We enjoy the day to day while we work with excellence.
- Trips to Silicon Valley, Las Vegas, London and other places we do business.
- A new MacBook Air.
- A project obsessed with excellence.
- Flexibility. We trust you, so we do not need to control your journey.
- An excellent location in central Barcelona right in the middle of a startup ecosystem.
- Participation in the company’s benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, and more).
If this is you. We want to talk to you.