In this role you will be the right hand of the leadership team. Always anticipating your needs, requirements and constantly being one step ahead. Your goal is to eliminate any possible tasks from your daily role, giving them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible, always maintaining confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
Beyond that, you will manage projects with complete autonomy and you will be deeply involved in the business, uniting the different departments within the company. An effective person in this position will be constantly motivated to drive a positive change in the organization, balancing organizational needs and limited resources with creative solutions. We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic professional who is looking for a personal and professional development opportunity.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Give organizational support to the team.
- Administration, planning and coordination of expenses, travel, accommodation etc.
- Team communication: identify the elements that must be communicated, determine the appropriate audience and facilitate efficient communication to keep the team informed and aligned.
- Ability to take notes during confidential meetings, synthesize results and distribute information.
- Management of the agenda.
WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Strong technological skills and highly competent (or ability to develop a high level of competence) with Mac, PC, Office software (Word, Excel), Google Suite, including Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations and other business software, for example, Prezi, Trello, MITS, P21.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: being able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, and different types of personalities.
- Positive attitude, appetite for continuous development.
- Possibility of managing multiple tasks in an accelerated environment and anticipating last minute changes.
- Ability to identify problems and find creative solutions.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- We pay you for continuous learning.
- We enjoy the day to day while we work with excellence.
- Trips to Silicon Valley, Las Vegas, London and other places we do business.
- A project obsessed with excellence.
- Flexibility. We trust you, so we do not need to control your journey.
- An excellent location in central Barcelona right in the middle of a startup ecosystem.
- Participation in the company’s benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, and more).
If this is you. We want to talk to you.