We are looking for a senior data analyst to join our mobile development team. This position will be based in Barcelona, Spain, in close collaboration with the development and marketing teams. The right candidate will be able to conduct detailed analyzes through multiple leading applications in the industry and mobile sectors.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Predictions of supported revenue with information based on facts, analysis and models.
- Work with the marketing and finance teams to establish collaborative forecasts with aligned assumptions.
- Condensing the complex analysis in succinct assumptions and visuals for a broad consumption throughout the organization.
- Promote constant learning throughout the organization by testing assumptions, investigating discrepancies in their root case and communicating new knowledge.
- Manage a high level of complexity working on parallel systems (financial, operational and application specific), millions of data points and different forecasting frameworks (for example, user cohort versus time series metrics).
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate the profitability of new products, marketing strategies and other initiatives.
WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR
- More than 4 years of relevant practical experience, preferably in mobile environments
- Excellent Excel skills: including pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL work knowledge
- Competition with a data visualization software package (Tableau)
- Familiarity with PowerPoint / Google Sheets
- Demonstrated ability to work in an accelerated environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities in multiple simultaneous projects.
- Team player and own initiative with the ability to serve as a liaison with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- LICENSED IN LETTERS. or B.S. in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- We pay you for continuous learning.
- We enjoy the day to day while we work with excellence.
- Trips to Silicon Valley, Las Vegas, London and other places we do business.
- A new MacBook Air.
- A project obsessed with excellence.
- Flexibility. We trust you, so we do not need to control your journey.
- An excellent location in central Barcelona right in the middle of a startup ecosystem.
- Participation in the company’s benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, and more).
If this is you. We want to talk to you.